Brazil Visa Services
We are able to expedite your Brazil Visa if you reside in Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.
Check the validity of your passport.
All travelers applying for a Brazil visa must have a passport valid for at least 6 months from your date of travel to Brazil and at least two blank visa pages.
If you need to renew your passport, let us know and we can assist you with that process.
Receive your visa
Send us your documents, sit back, relax and wait for your visa to arrive at your home or place of business.
Time to travel !
The application must be completed online, printed out and signed. Information submitted on the application must be exactly as listed in your passport (First name, Middle name and last name) Your middle name should be entered on the same line with your first name.
Follow this link to start the application: https://formulario-mre.serpro.gov.br/sci/pages/web/pacomPasesWebInicial.jsf
- The application must contain your information exactly as it appears in your passport. This is to include Jr, Sr, III…etc.
- All sections of the application must be complete. If an item on the application does not pertain to you place N/A in that section.
- If you are retired/unemployed you must list retired/homemaker as your employer and your home address and phone number as the contact information.
- Your photo and signature must be uploaded in order to complete the application.
You must submit your actual current passport which has 6 months validity beyond your travel date and two blank visa pages.
We promise to return your passport back to you- with a visa to Brazil inserted
One Passport Photo – The photograph in your passport is not counted as a photo. You must provide a separate photograph meeting the requirements below:
1. Photo must be in color on a white background
2. Must be 2 inches by 2 inches in size
3. Must be current – no more than 6 months old
Proof of residency:
Each applicant must provide a notarized copy of your valid identification card, drivers license or utility bill. No other items are acceptable forms for proof of residency.
If the notary in your state refuses to notarize the license or identification itself, you may add the following statement to the copy of your drivers license/identification and sign it in front of the notary:
I, Your Name, affirm that this is a true and correct copy of my drivers license/identification card.
Signature: ______________ Date: ____________
Proof of Travel:
The Consulate requires a copy of your travel itinerary from an online travel site or travel agent. Itinerary information must show the name of applicant, arrival and departure dates to and from Brazil.
*** New requirement ***
All applicants who are U.S. citizens must upload and supply a copy of their birth certificate or Naturalization Document for Non-U. S. citizens please provide copies of your valid U.S. visa or Permanent Resident Card.
Non – US Citizens:
Must supply a copy of one of the following:
1. Valid U.S visa with remaining 6 months validity
2. Permanent Resident Card
Need to supply all items listed above plus a letter of responsibility.
Letter of responsibility from their U.S. employer
The letter of responsibility must be an original, notarized letter detailing the following:
The nature of your business while in Brazil and your arrival and departure dates; your company’s business and its functions, as well as your title and responsibilities; the names, phone numbers and addresses of the companies with whom you will be conducting business, and the contact person at those companies.
Your company must also clearly state that they assume responsibility for your travel to Brazil and return and that you will not be pursuing any activities that are incompatible with a business visa (such as paid work, technical assistance, technical training) during your stay in Brazil.
The letter must be signed by a senior company official other than the traveler.
Applications for Minors:
Must contain all items listed above for tourist, plus the following:
1. Application must be signed and notarized by both parents. Children should not sign the application
2. Notarized copy of both parents drivers license/identification card ( a notarized copy of each parent’s license/identification is required for each minor traveling)
3. Copies of the information page of both parent’s passports or a notarized letter stating that they do not hold a passport ( a notarized letter is required for each minor traveling when a parent does not hold a valid passport)
4. Notarized copy or the original birth certificate of the minor
5. Both parents must complete and have the Authorization for Issuance of Brazil Visa to Minor form notarized Click here for form
6. If one parent is a Brazil citizen they must provide the Declaration of non-citizenship for each minor. Click here for form
Brazil visas are submitted to and picked up from the Consulate on Tuesday’s only until further notice. Additionally, Sameday visa processing has been suspended.
Documents should be mailed to our office a the address below. If you need your documents to be submitted to the Consulate on the date received we must receive the documents in our office by 9:00 am:
A1 Passport & Visa
Attn: Visa Services
2101 Crawford Street, Suite 109
Houston, TX 77002
Complete you order now!
It only takes a few minutes
order in less than 5 mins!