Jurisdiction: Alabama, Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas.
Check the validity of your passport.
All travelers applying for a visa to Russia must have a passport valid for at least 6 months from your date of travel to Russia and at least two blank visa pages.
If you need to renew your passport, let us know and we can assist you with that process.
You will never stand in line at the Consulate. Complete your application online, gather your additional documents and either have your documents delivered or stop by our Houston office.
Receive your visa
Sit back, relax and wait for your visa to arrive at your home or place of business.
Time to travel !!
Application must be completed online. Information must be exactly as listed in your passport.
Aplicant must choose: ILS HOUSTON as the Visa Issuing office. Click here for application.
Applicant must provide a current passport which has 6 months validity beyond your travel date and two blank visa pages.
One Passport Photo:
1. Photo must be in color on a white background
2. Must be 2 inches by 2 inches in size
3. Must be current – no more than 6 months old
The confirmation and voucher are issued by one of the following:
• Hosting authorized Russian travel agency
• Hotel registered with the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
• Russian Federal Migration Service, Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA)
• MFA regional offices sent to you by your Russian business partner
Any authorized travel company must be assigned a special reference number which should be indicated in the Confirmation letter.
Must supply a copy of his/her valid U.S visa or Permanent Resident Card.
Need to supply all items listed above plus a letter of responsibility from their U.S. employer. The letter of responsibility must should detail the following:
- the nature of your business in India and your arrival and departure dates
- your company’s business and its functions, as well as your title and responsibilities
- the names, phone numbers and addresses of the companies with whom you will be conducting business, and the contact person at those companies
- Your company must also clearly state that they assume responsibility for your travel to Russia and return, and that you will not be pursuing any activities that are incompatible with a business visa (such as paid work, technical assistance, technical training) during your stay in India.
- The letter must be signed by a senior company official other than the traveler.
Complete you order now!
It only takes a few minutes
order in less than 5 mins!