Check the validity of your passport.
All travelers applying for a visa to Vietnam must have a passport valid for at least 6 months from your date of travel to Vietnam and at least two blank visa pages.
If you need to renew your passport, let us know and we can assist you with that process.
You will never stand in line at the Consulate. Complete your application, gather your additional documents and either have your documents delivered or stop by our Houston office.
Receive your visa
Sit back, relax and wait for your visa to arrive at your home or place of business. Time to travel !
Application: Application must be completed online. Information must be exactly as listed in your passport.
** Note the photo must be uploaded first and then input other information. The photo should be scanned as a jpeg and size of the photo should be 1.5 x 2 inches. **
The location of filing of the application will be – Consulate General of Houston, TX
Applicant must provide a current passport which has 6 months validity beyond your travel date and two blank visa pages.
Photo must be in color on a white background
2 inches by 2 inches in size
Must be current – no more than 6 months old
Proof of Travel:
The Consulate requires a copy of your travel itinerary from an online travel site or travel agent. Itinerary information must show name of applicant, arrival and departure dates.
Must supply a copy of his/her valid U.S visa or Permanent Resident Card.
Need to supply all items listed above plus a letter of responsibility from their U.S. employer.
U.S. Letter of Responsibility:
The letter of responsibility must be on company letterhead detailing the following:
- the nature of your business in Brazil and
- your arrival and departure dates
- your company’s business and its functions, as well as your title and
- the names, phone numbers and addresses of the companies with whom
- you will be conducting business, and the contact person at those companies
- Your company must also clearly state that they assume responsibility for your travel to Brazil and return, and that you will not be pursuing any activities that are incompatible with a business visa (such as paid work, technical assistance, technical training) during your stay in Brazil.
- The letter must be signed by a company official other than the traveler.
Letter of invitation (if provided by inviter):
Must be presented from the inviting entity in Vietnam.
Letter of invitation must be on company letter head from Vietnamese entity and signed.
Letter must include the name of persons being invited and proposed dates of travel.
Complete you order now!
It only takes a few minutes
order in less than 5 mins!